Guarantee & After-Sales Service
Product returns can often be a hot potato because one needs to balance the (often unreasonable) demands of a customer with costs and the potential damage to a brand’s (or distributor’s) reputation. In addition, we strongly believe that global resources are limited and therefore we all have a responsibility to repair, recycle & reuse where possible. This unfortunately contradicts many customers’ sense of entitlement to a “perfect” world where all products are 100% all the time.
A copy of our returns policy is available to download from this website. Alternatively, you can email us anytime at email@example.com , we will be happy to forward you a copy.
We (Rockspiders) warrant for one year from purchase date and only to the original retail buyer (Buyer) that our products (Products) are free from defects in material and workmanship. If Buyer discovers a covered defect, Buyer should return the Product without delay. The Product will be repaired or replaced at our discretion. That is the extent of our liability under this Warranty and, upon expiration of the applicable warranty period, all such liability shall terminate. We reserve the right to require proof of purchase for all warranty claims.
Warranty ExclusionsDue to the nature of the activities most of our products will be used for, we cannot offer warranties against the following:
- Normal wear and tear (such as abrasions, outsole wear, etc.)
- Unauthorised modifications or alterations
- Improper use
- Improper maintenance
- Accidental damage
- Products being used for any purpose other than what it is intended for
Except for expressly stated in this Warranty, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, or other types of damages arising out of, or resulting from the use of any items bought from Rockspiders. This Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Different WarrantyAlthough Rockspiders offer a 1-year warranty on all our products with conditions, these are in lieu of all manufacturer/supplier warranties. For more information on these, we advise you visit the manufacturer’s website, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For manufacturers’ guarantees to apply, it is often required to register your product with them. We would strongly recommend all of our customers to do this.
Exchange and Return
- After 10 days from delivery, no discussion will be entered into regarding damaged product or errors on NEW product.
- Rockspiders warrantees vary according to the warrantees offered by our suppliers and/or parent brands. Most warrantees are 1 year but some are longer. Please check your product’s packaging, respective brand’s website or contact us at email@example.com .
- The product must be seen, inspected and tested before accepting it from the Buyer. Ideally, the Buyer can demonstrate the fault as this will indicate the sort of use it typically receives. Our most common cause of return is user error.
- It is quite common to decide on a solution that does not involve the cost of sending the product back. DO NOT RETURN ANYTHING until you have contacted the sales representative at Rockspiders during business hours.
- In cases which cannot be resolved without visual inspection, a couple of good quality photographs may well suffice – and save the costs of couriers.
- Rockspiders will credit, replace or repair a returned product at our discretion.
- No credit/replacements/refunds will be given until due process has been completed. Due process can involve correspondence; liaising with our own suppliers; waiting for a replacement unit; etc. and therefore could take some time.
- For return-for-credit on new products all original packing must be included, as well as invoice numbers, date of purchase, etc. Items MUST be in a completely re-sellable condition.
For all returns the following is needed:
- Customer name
- Customer contact details
- Date of purchase (invoice) & date of return
- Full description of fault
- Product must be in a clean state
- In the case of larger items please identify the point of fault with a sticker or some such identification.
The customer is responsible for transportation to Rockspiders, while Rockspiders will cover the cost of its return to the Buyer.